Al Mallaha Housing Units
Supervising the implementation of the housing project of Al-Mallaha /Deir Ola (Middle Jordan Valley) Supervising the implementation of the project, covering an area of 354 Dunums. The work includes overseeing the implementation of all infrastructure works.
A water network that includes the following:
- HDPE main lines of 250 mm diameter and 4 km length
- HDPE main lines of 180 mm diameter and 300 m length
- HDPE lines of 125 mm diameter and 3.20 km length
- HDPE lines of 63 mm diameter and 5.5 km length
A Sewage network includes the following:
- UPVC lines of 200 mm diameter and 8.65 km length.
- UPVC lines of 300 mm diameter and 315 m length.
- concrete Manholes
- Wastewater Treatment station
- Pump station A groundwater network includes the following:
- UPVC lines of 250 mm diameter and 340 m length.
- UPVC lines of 200 mm diameter and 1500 m length.
- UPVC lines of 150 mm diameter and 1100 m length.
- A major road network with a length of 10 km Establishment of 400 housing units with an area of 68 m2 per unit
The project works include electrical and mechanical works, communications, and Asphalt Yards
The scope of work includes the following: Construction Supervision
|Project Country||Name of client||Provided services||Origin of funding||Name of Partners||Date(Start/End)|
|Jordan||Ministry of Public Works & Housing||25||-||Sole Consultant||2017-Present|