In association with Camp Dresser & McKee (CDM) – USA. USAID funded project . Major rehabilitation of springs and water supply system including collection water reservoirs and water treatment plant. The project consists of:
- Installation of 1000m3/hr packaged micro-filtration unit.
- Construction of steel frame building (approx. 700m2), complete with storage, control room, compressors room.
- Construction of reinforced concrete retaining walls, backwash equalization tank and neutralization tank.
- Installation of ancillary feed pumps, backwash recycling pumps, backwash wastewater pumps, booster pumps, water softeners, chemical pumps, dosing system and ancillary equipment including instrumentation and control equipment (SCADA)
- Installation of approx. 3.3km of 150mm dia ductile iron backwash wastewater pipes.
- Installation of different type of pipes (DN100 to DN600).
The services included Design, preparation of bid documents & Construction Supervision
|Project country||Name of client|
|Ministry of Water & Irrigation – Water Authority / WAJ|